Monday 31 March 2014

by Christopher Hagens











Drawn To You

Description:

© Christopher Hagens

Women painting Jesus Christ. This painting was inspired by the bible verse James 4:8 (KNJV). No reference imagery was used , just good old God provided imagination, intuous 3 wacom tablet and Krita digital painting software.

<>

James 4:8 (King James Version)

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

<>

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:



About Christopher:

In mid 80's, drawing and re-visioning He-Man and Transformers, cartoon characters, were the beginning stages of developing my fine art talent. These humble beginnings led me to develop visualization skills even further. After winning various art awards , consisting of the Annual Chicago State University Fine Art competition in 1992 and the Academic Computer Aided Drafting Competition in 1993, I pursued and earned a Bachelors of Architecture Degree from Southern University School of Architecture in 2000. To complement my passion for the applied arts, I also obtained an Associated of Applied Arts in Computer Animation Art and Design from the Art Institute of Dallas 2005. These successful academic achievements and accomplishments have encouraged me to begin using my talents, to produce custom fine art pieces, to inspire and entertain others. I appreciate and give God all the glory for the inspiration, ability and talent to share these art works , He has blessed me to create, to inspire and encourage others.


Arlington, TX - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment