Wednesday 7 May 2014

by Kume Bryant



Welcome

Description:

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 (NIV)

This is how I imagined His face as He welcomes each one of us into His arms.

It has been a blessing just to work on this project.

My prayer is for you to know that He loves you!

And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is.
- Ephesians 3:18 (NLT)

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:

To See Kume's Work In The Blog Dedicated To The Cross Please Click Here  <> HERE <>

And To See Kume's Work In The Christian Churches Blog Please Click Here  <> HERE <>




About Kume:

I have loved creating art as long as I can remember. I studied Graphic/Advertising art and worked as one for 20+ years. In 2007, I decided to paint and loving every moment along with photography and digital art. I enjoy my time in creating what makes me happy. My hope is that my work can give someone a moment to dream and be at peace.

Thank you for you and may God bless you!


Tucson, AZ - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment