Wednesday 30 July 2014

by Robert Frank Gabriel


Christ Died For Our Sins

Description:

New International Version

He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

Mother Of God Pray For Us Sinners 

Description:

Mother of God pray for us sinner now and at the hour of our death.

Doing The Most Good

Description:

Matthew 25:35 - For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:






About Robert Frank Gabriel:

Welcome to Chicago Bob's Animal Parade...

I've been a photographer for the past 40 years. I worked professionally as a photographer/graphic artist for 25 years. I am now retired but continue working in photography every day. I work with Canon digital cameras and Mac computers.

I am a street photographer. I take images of the city and its people. I live in Chicago. I am married to a tattooed woman. We have 4 dogs, 2 cats and 2 parrots.

All my images are intended to sell as 'art' and are not to be used for commercial ads in any fashion by any one or organization.


Chicago, IL - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment