Thursday 15 May 2014

by Kate Farrant



Jesus Baptism

Description:

This is an acrylic painting I did when I saw a similar picture somewhere and said "I think I'll paint that". It leaves it up to the viewer to image His face. Glory to God!

Names Of Jesus

Description:

I created this digital image from my original acrylic painting that I did and gave as a gift to my sister. I wanted to create a simple sketch like painting digitally to add text to create an inspirational print.

At The Well

Description:

Another digital artwork that I created and used a compelling verse from the Holy Bible. Oh taste and see that the Lord is good!

Proverbs 31

Description:

Proverbs 31 is sometimes thought of by women to be a hard act to uphold but I think some of the verses are incredible and inspiring and verses 25 and 26 I have added to my artwork to inspire women everywhere.

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:

To See Kate's Work In The Blog Dedicated To The Cross Please Click  <> HERE <>

And To See Kate's Work In The Blog On Christ The Redeemer Statue Please Click  <> HERE <>

Kate's Work Can Also Be Seen In The Nelson Mandela Tribute Blog  <>  HERE <>


Please Click On The Picture Links Above and Below For More Information:




Please feel free to contact Kate at any time, she is available for commission work and will get back to you



Cleveland, Queensland - Australia





No comments:

Post a Comment