Sunday 1 June 2014

by Ilse Kleyn


The Seven Spirits Series - The Spirit Of The Lord

The Seven Spirits Series - The Spirit Of Counsel

The Seven Spirits Series - The Spirit Of Might

The Seven Spirits Series - The Spirit Of The Fear Of The Lord

The Seven Spirits Series - The Spirit Of Understanding

The Seven Spirits Series - The Spirit Of Wisdom

The Spirit of Knowledge

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.



Descriptions:













About Ilse:

Ilse KleynSince my hands could hold a pencil, I started to draw on anything I could find. I am the third generation on my mother's side who shows artistic talent. After high school, I started a career in the South African Police Service as a Police artist, drawing wanted criminals, stolen goods, designing pamphlets, posters, ext. My background as an identikit artist laid the foundation for my exquisite style.

I only started to paint with acrylic late in the 1990's, doing small projects only for family and friends. Soon I discovered the magic of painting in oil and never looked back. After a career of 16 years in the South African Police Service, I pursued my dream and started painting full time in 2006.

I am intrigued with the human form, mind and spirit. I strife to capture the human being's character. To portray the essence of the soul, the human being's frustration, pride, strength, love, wisdom and passion.

My work is evolving in a style of my own, precise, full of detail, rich with color and depth. It is growing as I am growing. It is my passion to paint time-less paintings with a message to all generations. Not just a peace of art to decorate a room.





Cape Town, We - South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment